the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: from the deep sea of clouds

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The large stallion comments on her healing knowledge while she works on him, and the blue mare can’t help but quirk her lips in a small smile. “I do,” she confesses simply, humbly—not out of need for greatness or recognition, but of honesty. For many years, especially in the time before she received any healing magic, Tiamat had worked hard gathering information about nature’s raw medicines. She sees no harm in owning up to her efforts, because she is proud of herself, even if she doesn’t flaunt her accomplishments as many are wont to do.

Suppressing a clever grin, she continues. “You don’t know the pure joy of mending someone, of saving their life, of seeing them whole again because of you, because of all of your efforts. It is a feeling unlike any other—a reward of the most selfless and, dare I say, honorable nature. You don’t know what you’re missing,” finally the Ocean’s Light glances up to the draft’s ruby eyes, allowing a playful grin to blossom over her lips now as she echoes his earlier words.

Once the job is done, she nods in acknowledgement of his gratitude, her healer’s heart always happy to lend aid to others. “I used to be a Time Mender, yes,” she responds to his question, her features lilting wistfully for a moment. “I’ve only just been promoted to the Basin’s Lady. There are new responsibilities now that I’m getting used to,” the sea maiden shakes her head with a tinkling of seashells, a breath of laughter breezing easily through her lips. It is an honor she accepts readily, of course, though she’d be a fool to deny the daunting tasks suddenly placed upon her shoulders.

“What about you, Volterra?” She tilts her head while she looks up to him, “If I remember correctly, you were the Throat’s Gladiator. I take it you thrive in your career?”

“Speech.”
the Ocean’s Light
in the dark I will shine to guide you

image credits
@Volterra
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-07-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Tiamat - 03-08-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: SN: from the deep sea of clouds - by Volterra - 03-10-2017, 04:16 PM