the Rift

Becoming the Storm(Any god)

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
Darkness clouded the scene, and the temperamental deity that guarded the night reared her magnificent head. In the dark winds of her evening storm, her silver mane thrashed and her delicate body lifted itself from the shadows. She stretched wide and long, appearing directly behind the shrines that the unsuspecting stallion had called upon for his magic. She held the idea of it before him now and dangled it like a carrot, tossing her head and bringing the storm all at once. Thunder rumbled when there was no lightning in the sky, clouds gathered and with a grinding of teeth, a smattering of rain managed to fall.

"Tell me Tisco," she said without rising from her lying down position or even turning to look at him fully. Her eyes were aimed at the distant darkness, her mind was on the arrival of her brother to this land she had so proudly called her own for so many years. "What is it exactly that you seek?" She turned then to look him over; how small he was in comparison. Still she did not grace him with any sort of formality, the mortal would likely only disappoint her in the end. She would have to make sure he was challenged while he still held hope.

[[I've looked at your wishlist; You cannot have both snow and thunderstorms as a part of one magic, so let me know which one you would like to choose.]]

Messages In This Thread
Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by Tisco - 10-30-2012, 08:39 AM
RE: Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by God of the Moon - 10-30-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by Tisco - 10-30-2012, 12:43 PM
RE: Becoming the Storm(Any god) - by Tisco - 10-31-2012, 12:38 PM