Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

I have been hiding out the best I can in the desert since Volterra brought me home. I had asked not to take up any rank as of yet, simply because this would be the first time I would be living outside the walls of the Falls. Ha, that rhymed a bit. My sultan had been right, about doing what we did while I was in heat. My sides have rounded out quiet a bit since he saw me last. Not that he's checked in. I ignore Sarabi's mental complaint. I know she is right, as I have not seen him come and nor has she. That is not to say he did not find me as we slept. I have been sleeping much deeper, knowing that I am safe within the island that is the Throat.

We are just settling down for the night after a dip in the oasis when.... A thundering call rings out, the voice all to familiar. I smile, knowing that Volterra is near. The babe inside me moves and kicks, as if he or she knows that voice too. Oh come on.... As if the sun has not taken all our energy now he has to call a meeting? I turn to look at my bonded. Like it or not, I have chosen to live under his rule. I am sure he is choosing this time for a reason. I highly doubt he would make a choice that would endanger anyone living here. She stares at me, stunned. It is the first time in a long time that I have snapped at her in such a way. I regret it, but she can feel my hormones and mood just as much as I can.

Together we set out, Sarabi moving slightly ahead of me eager to see what the fuss was about and make sure I would be in no danger. I walk, er well more waddle my way behind her. I have to admit, I am surprised that I end up being one of the first to arrive. Dual colored eyes look to Volterra, before nudging my side gently. I didn't know if anyone else would notice the movement, but I hoped he did. I want him to know. I need him to know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I listen quietly as the meeting goes on, the kicking and moving of the baby distracting me. Sarabi takes in the information, promising to tell me later. The more the baby moves, the more uncomfortable I become just standing there. I look to Volterra, begging for his attention without a sound. Sweat is beading on my frame. I need to find somewhere to lay down... I do not feel well at all... "Any questions?" It is the pegasus who had been named Sultana who had spoken. I take that as the end, or at least all I can stand. Make sure he sees you standing alone.... Help him, or his bondeds find me.... I need, to lay down. With that I wander off, hoping no one would think me rude. But the way I was feeling, I didn't exactly feel like standing around.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

So Vitani arrives, stays for the meeting and then heads off to give birth :P
Starting another thread if anyone chooses to follow her

Messages In This Thread
raise atlantis - by Volterra - 03-14-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: raise atlantis - by Ampere - 03-15-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: raise atlantis - by Vitani - 03-15-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: raise atlantis - by Sunjata - 03-15-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: raise atlantis - by Saoirse - 03-15-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: raise atlantis - by Syrena - 03-15-2017, 09:40 AM
RE: raise atlantis - by Farah - 03-15-2017, 04:29 PM