the Rift

[OPEN] Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 1: Make A Friend.

Ingrid Posts: 42
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.0 hh :: 2 (Frostfall) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Reference Credit

Walking down the hill, Ingrid set her sights on the nearest horse. A unicorn. Funny, how she had yet to encounter another equine. Maybe the Edge just happened to have lots of unicorns and pegasus? Unlike Ráeru, who was pure white, this unicorn was an Isabella palomino.—For those who don't speak horse, that means the body is a sort of pale beige color, like sand or the belly of a sparrow, and the mane is white.—She had shimmering gemstone eyes, and an opalescent horn to match. Also, she was standing next to some kind of miniaturized deer? Now that was something Ingrid had a few questions about. When she got within talking distance, the unicorn spoke to her. She said some stuff about it being late, very formally. Yikes, I think she has some kind of grudge against linguistic contractions... Then again, I just barged in on her, didn't I? Ingrid thought. Nice going. I'm great at making friends. I should give a lecture on the subject.

"Hi there, Raeden. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Ingrid, a World's Edge... Uhhh, heck. What's the word? It's like Phyllis Gopher or something. I'm a little new here. You wanna do me a solid and tell me what a sleeping spot is?" she asked, flashing an uncomfortable grin and praying for the Moon Goddess to save her. Then she really did smile, having realized that for the first time she'd prayed to the Moon instead of New Rheven's gods. Maybe she'd be able to make it here after all.

@Raeden

OOC: Thanks! And that's great. It's always fun to RP with "bitchy" characters, especially when writing for a sarcasm addict like Ingrid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 1: Make A Friend. - by Ingrid - 03-11-2017, 07:11 PM