the Rift

[OPEN] Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 1: Make A Friend.

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden
I Tourture You
And You Know It

Raeden listened carefully to what the girl had to say. She seemed a bit confused and her head twisted slightly as she questioned who she was. The paint was named Ingrid. Her sharpened skull nodded slightly in the greeting. Ears twitched to Tin as he stepped forward to examine the woman closer. His heavily antlered skull raise up so sniff the air around her. Bright green eyes sparkled with light and life. He was so much smaller than the woman, but that never stopped him. The deer was curious and was always willing to take chances. Tin walked a step closer tilting his skull she a bit.... different he simply spoke to Raeden. The pale golden mare nodded her skull with a slight chuckle.

Bright teal eyes flicked back to the woman. "Oh you must mean a Philosopher. Well, it is nice to meet you, Ingrid. This is my companion Tin by the way ." Pure cream tresse's shimmer when she moves her skull in a motion towards Tin. The deer stands proud as his bonded shows him off. "He is slightly proud of himself. Don't mind him." She spoke chuckling lightly. Then her attention fell to the setting sun. "Well a sleeping spot is kinda like your home within your homeland. It is a spot you claim as your own that you reside and sleep in. I built a small hut out of branches with the help of Tin. So it gives me shelter from the rain and elements. It also keeps my fire going in the winter. It can be anywhere you want it. Some have found a cave, others sleep under large trees. It is all your preference." She let the warm smile fall across her maw again looking to the girl. "What do you think of world's edge so far?" She tilted her head slightly in question wondering what the girl would say.

"Talk."

OOC:: sorry it took so long!!!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=d...0&count=35

@Ingrid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Herd Life For Dummies! Chapter 1: Make A Friend. - by Raeden - 03-20-2017, 09:16 PM