[OPEN] like a leaf

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
[Image: toul1_by_neverrmind-db0nrbo.png]
T O U L O U S E

Tooloose!

The silken gelding pauses when the musical voice of Yael fills his ears. He wished to sigh; a greater sigh than ever had been sighed - though really, she did not deserve such a thing.
Yael was kind, she was glorious. She was one of the only residents of the World's Edge he didn't hate with a learned passion.
are you going on a treep?
How innocently she had asked, her brilliant brown eyes scintillant in the starlight. Toulouse might have considered changing his mind then and there, just to save her from any kind of disappointment. Though, doubt son crept in - why would she be disappointed?

Turning on his front pair of hooves to face the marvellous, sun-coloured woman, Toulouse gave a gruff exhale. "No, Yael" he began, keen green eyes looking towards her own "I am leaving" .
It was with these words that he looked away, perhaps up to the moon or into the stars above, though really he just didn't want to maintain eye contact any longer than he had to. "I will not miss this dreadful place, though I will miss seeing your comings and goings I do admit." Speaking these words brought a timid smile to his face, and finally brought his eyes back to her face.

"You are an entire sun, Yael. Shalom."

stock image l love, space

idk why but this actually hit me in the feels a little bit HAHA
@Yael
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD