the Rift

[OPEN] westerly wind

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

'   and i am not the same   '

A great frown emerged upon his brow, one that cut sharper and deeper than before, for the gosling who had asked him of his business had now just told him to 'calm his tits'. Having turned his nose in the warrior's direction, serpentine eyes narrowd and teeth clenched, Toulouse promptly turned back to face the glacier to continue prodding his way along in an attempt to find the hidden entrance to the arch.
A second voice chimed, this time it was that of the deathly stag who's brain was clearly the only part of him effected by actual necrosis, or so Toulouse would assume.
"Sir, no need to be testy" the black one had mumbled, but it only caused toulouse to stop abruptly, turn his own deathly crown of bones in the direction of the knightly stallion. Though this time he was not met with a frown or a scolding glance; Nox was given a dagger-like glare, and only because Toulouse just wished the man would shut up.

"Hello!" was soon heard on the breeze, and this would only cause Toulouse to slowly close his eyes with the deepest of displeasure. No more. Though when the owner of the voice emerged his eyes were forced to open out of curiosity, and to his delight, was greeted by the everglowing face of Tiamat.
She was, of course, first to speak over his seeimingly perpetual angry silence, only to break from it after she gave his introduction for him, potentially cutting her off-mid sentence.
"No longer of the World's Edge" He clarified, glassy eyes looking towards the oceanic mare, and then went forth to answer her question "I found this lovely trinket on a lonely scoundrel near what's left of the Hidden Falls. 'E said he'd snatched it from the Basin" the former specter whispered to the Lady as a matter of urgency, revealing a wonderful horn circlet from under his armor. "The thief is... no more m'lady"

art: © x coding: © x

@tiamat @Oizys @mortuus nox
Toulouse has returned Roland's circlet that he stole,
HOWEVER! He claims that a lone male outcast stole it, not him!
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
westerly wind - by Toulouse - 03-11-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: westerly wind - by Oizys - 03-11-2017, 09:10 AM
RE: westerly wind - by Mortuus Nox - 03-11-2017, 12:03 PM