the Rift

[OPEN] westerly wind

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

'   and i am not the same   '

Were he not in the company on those he wished to influence and befriend, Toulouse would have scolded the girl for her general lack of propriety. 'That's no way to treat a friend of the Lady' he might have cooed, or even 'Mind your mouth, girl'. In the his reasonably fast-paced mind was quick to judge that this was most unwise, and he was much better off staying as neutral as possible. Making enemies already was not ideal.
"I will remind you, guardian, that trust goes both ways" He spoke with upturned lips and cold eyes— A smile of sorts; true or false was for Oizys to decide.

His crystaline sights turned back on the woman of the sea, Toulouse's brows furrowed ever so slightly at Tiamat's scold. He could not tell whether it was wisdom or naïvety that she scolded him, though he craned his head backwards and sighed in response to her motherly growl. "I suppose you're quite right, my Lady. It was brash and brutish, though I could only think of the horrid tresspass the mangey fool had committed upon the people of this noble land-" the gelding paused to take his gaze high over the steppe, the crooked ridges of the mountains and the wondrous sky above before they settled back on Tiamat "-and their virtuous Lady"

Now the man took his steps away from the oceanic mare, taking his bloodstained bullwhip in his maw and threading it delicately through it's place in the shoulder-notch upon his armour. Casting his sights over the deathly man, the gargoyle warrior, and then once again on their monarch, Toulouse listened to the last of Tiamat's questions. Is that all you wished to visit us for?
"No—"
"I have left the World's Edge and now claim no title or rank like I once did. I am an outcast with no brethren, nor do I own a roof or abode to return to when evening comes. Thus I have also come to ask if you may need my assistance and expertise in your stealth ranks, and, in return could give me a place to rest my head and a new clan to call my brothers?"

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
westerly wind - by Toulouse - 03-11-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: westerly wind - by Oizys - 03-11-2017, 09:10 AM