the Rift

[OPEN] Mistakes Were Made

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
There are no mistakes, save one: 
the failure to learn from a mistake

"Mother?" Miles hears the soft call first. But I hear the second "Mother!" Shit, here comes my child. I am thankful that she seems to be healthy despite my absence. But if Father met her, she'd be dead. Pegasus blood runs in her veins and he would deem her a half breed. "Mother I found you! I knew I would find you!" I watch as her eyes take me in, stiffen as I see them widen with shock and worry. "Mother what happened to you?" I shift trying to act as if I am fine. "I am fine. You however should be back in the Edge..."

It seems our reunion is interrupted. Miles sees him first, or rather his dragons.. Shit. What if he is following me from Father's herd. Making sure I don't just run away from what I must do. Shit shit shit. I need to get Sansa out of here without him knowing. "Your wounds..." He speaks as he stops in front of us. He is massive, much like Father's sons and warriors. But that face marking... "You should not be out here alone. Predators will be licking their lips at the sight of you and your daughter." I laugh. But even to me, it just didn't sound right. It sounded, well as if I have lost my mind. Maybe I have, trying to go back to my Father's herd.

Give girl things? Miles says softly. I had planned on giving her my amulets. I won't need them back home after all. Do it. "Don't under estimate me big boy. I'm stronger than I look." Meanwhile Miles carefully slips the amulets I carried out of my mane. He moves from my back to Sansa's, and spies the egg. She's going to bond, but not like me or them. Them meaning the dragons I assume. But how would he know? Whatever. He leaves the amulets tucked in her mane. I had told her months ago about the Earth Amulet and how special it is. Miles makes the leap back to my back. I know what I have to do next, but not yet. Soon, but not yet.

"Talk?"
Miles whispers

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 03-12-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 03-12-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Volterra - 03-13-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 03-16-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Volterra - 04-08-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 04-10-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 04-30-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Volterra - 05-01-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 05-18-2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 06-01-2017, 09:03 PM