the Rift

[OPEN] Mistakes Were Made

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

Mother is almost at once stopping me short "I am fine. You however should be back in the Edge..." I shake my head. I had to come looking for you. You've been gone to long... My words cut short as another joins us. He is tall and dark and well... Really really tall. Granted I am not at my full height yet but still. "Your wounds..." His voice seems to be as deep as his coat is dark. "You should not be out here alone. Predators will be licking their lips at the sight of you and your daughter." I quickly add my two cents in. He is right Mother.

I am surprised when Miles makes the leap from Mother's back to mine. I can feel as he entwines her amulets in my mane.. I give her a curious look. She's not staying.... I wanted to ask more, but knew from her actions and laugh... Well it's best I don't know.

Just as I was about to say we should start back for the Edge, the egg I had found and was proudly carrying around on my back started to wiggle. I turn around with a frightened snort. Wh-what's happening?! The egg keeps wiggling around just a little bit, narrowly avoiding falling off my back a few times before CRACK! I hear it and feel it as the egg cracks wide open and out flops a... a pup?! Confused I look around at the two older equines.

The feelings hit me like a train. I suddenly feel things that i've never felt before. The biggest one, hunger. It's not a hunger like I would feel if I was hungry.... My eyes wide I look from one adult to the other. What do I do?!

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

@Volterra

Messages In This Thread
Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 03-12-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 03-12-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Volterra - 03-13-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 03-16-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 04-07-2017, 02:57 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Volterra - 04-08-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Merida - 04-10-2017, 05:10 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Sansa - 04-30-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: Mistakes Were Made - by Volterra - 05-01-2017, 11:09 AM