the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me your secrets

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

She sighs softly relaxing in the water her eyes flitting closed before she forced them open again. A strange and grumpy voice startled her fully awake. Her heart hammered in her young chest as her head whipped around searching for the sound. Surprise rushed through her glinting in her eyes as she noticed what looked like an old man and a snake laying a little way off. She stared at him her body tensed ready to race off if he made to attack. He didn't have a mane and most of his tail was bald, which was pretty funny. He had dual horns, green eyes, and lots of extra hair. Her eyes stared at the hair; interested in the color more than the amount.

He looked just as confused to see her as she was to see him. Slowly she relaxed as she took in his thin and older body. She cleared her throat chasing the surprise away, "Hello." Scarlet eyes looked into his familiar green eyes. "Have we.. Have we met before?" She was sure they hadn't met before, but he looked a lot like a colt in the Throat; Saoirse. As she looked at him she had a light bulb moment. Here was a perfect opportunity to complete a part of her quest. She slipped on a warm calm smile and eased the tension form her partial submerged body.

Silver flecked scarlet eyes moved to the green snake beside the man. Nostrils quivered slightly as drawing in his scent curiously. He smelled like the north, so she assumed he was from the Aura Basin. "I'm Vezér by the way, I'm from the Dragon's Throat." She  shifted her eyes to watch his face closely. If there was anything that turned over his face she hoped to catch it and get some kind of information from him.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 307
OOC/Tags;; @Albrecht I might be gone by the time this rolls back around to me, but I will be back next Monday =]
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-13-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 03-25-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-30-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 05-05-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 05-23-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 06-12-2017, 01:12 PM