the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me your secrets

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Vezér

She watches him blink several times as if trying to push the grumpy glint away. She wondered if every old horse looked that way. She had no idea since this was the first elder she had ever met. Her head tilted slightly as she watched him trying to figure out whatever it was he was confused about. He was strange looked more so than any he had ever seen before. It was funny how his mane seemed to grow under his throat instead of on top of his neck. Her eyes turned to the snake and she smiled softly at it. The filly had a soft spot for companions of all shapes and sizes.

The old grump clears his throat then speaks. Her eyes shift back to him. His rough aggravated voice doesn't bother her at all. Maybe him being tired would allow her to  get something out of him easier. She stares at him taken a back by his words about an old corpse. After a moment a giggle slips from her lips and she can't seem to control it. She laughs her head bobbing up and down for a moment. Finally she gains control of herself and clears her own throat nervously, "No I can't say I have, but you look like a colt I know back home." She tries to say it in a nonchalant way keeping her face relaxed. Could it really be this easy to get information from someone.

She closes her eyes at his mocking tone trying her best to keep up her pleasant attitude. When she looks back at him he has one ear folded back and his head back on the ground. 'No no, you can't go back to sleep, not yet.' She smiles and listens to his name and home. Just as she had suspected, he was from the Basin. "Sometimes? Guess you don't like to be stuck at home either then?" She laughed softly smiling warmly at him. "What is your companion's name?" She smiles at the green snake and steps closer carefully. "You're quite handsome." She smiles at the snake lowering her head towards the serpent curiously. "I've never seen a snake before, but I've seen plenty of dragons." She hopes giving him some information about herself will loosen his lips. She just needs one thing to hold over his head, and she'll be golden.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 396
OOC/Tags;; @Albrecht
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-13-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 03-25-2017, 08:41 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 03-30-2017, 04:51 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Albrecht - 05-05-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Tell me your secrets - by Vezér - 05-23-2017, 03:12 AM