the Rift

[OPEN] Rock & Roll waves[questing]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Dragons - they were so fickle, so proud and vain. Dramyrth knew he was the greatest King that ever was - he did not need abject displays of submission from others to confirm this, so confident was he in himself. So he accepted the attention from the others , the welcoming trill (which he kindly returned to the older bronze), the wave of wings and cry from the younger golden prince was returned with a dip of his wings and a warm greeting song.

Amaris was mildly interested in their antics (she was half dragon after all), but managed to keep her focus on the curious process being undertaken by the tribrid mare before her. She announced that she did not need assistance, but also didn't seem perturbed by Amaris' tendency to watch the proceedings with avid interest (on the contrary, she gave Amaris a curious glance, something the dragonmare was used to, and Amaris braced slightly for a reaction much larger than the simple acceptance the earthly hued mare gave after making her assessment).

"Required?" Softly she questioned, though it was more intended as a rhetorical one - the dragonmare knew of tasks given to others by the gods in exchange for magic, or power, or knowledge, though she had never participated in one directly before.

"What will happen to it once it is cleansed?" This question seemed to come tumbling out of its own accord, and the dragonmare sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, you don't have to tell me," she added quickly, taking a step back as the bronze started pushing the helmet over the sand. Realising what was needed, Amaris immediately scooped some sand up as insulation into her right wing, before positioning it next to the helmet.

"If you give one last push while I scoop up, we'll get it where it needs to go," she offered with a warm smile, as Dramyrth landed nearby to offer his expertise (after inspecting the helmet and the bronze with a curious sniff, of course).

ooc: @Isopia
Feel free to pp Dramyrth helping to push and Amaris taking it to the water in your next post if you want :)

Amaris
minicooper93402 @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-21-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM