the Rift

[OPEN] Rock & Roll waves[questing]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
It was easy to fall into the clinical, academic focus of the proceedings, to forget that the tribrid and hybrid were two incredibly unique individuals, to simply put all of that aside and work together on a common goal. The dragonmare listened to the information given to her with interest - she truly hadn't meant to be nosey, but since she was being supplied with the answers anyway, she absorbed them, fascinated.

She couldn't help but recall stories ( always there are stories, nothing that I have ever done for myself ), of her father's quest to be able to breathe fire as his heritage warranted, of how the Sun Lord demanded a molten piece of rock to be swallowed by the great bronze dragon hybrid that was her sire - the idea of quests was viewed with hesitancy since that tale, but as always, the mare was open to viewing the world from a different perspective. What was perhaps more interesting, what that the mare herself placed the original enchantment upon the item - Amaris managed to hold her tongue on the questions that sprung to her mind this time ( - what enchantment did you place upon it? Why? How? - ) and instead nodded along before watching the two royal dragons work together to complete this task.

Dramyrth took his position beside the bronze, sweeping some more sand onto the dragonmare's wing ( to be sure ) with his tail, before giving a great shove against the helmet. He followed the older bronze dragon as the helmet was flung across the shore and into the shallow, curious to watch the heated metal sizzle and pop as heat dispelled and the cleansing ritual came to its completion. Amaris had been watching the dragons with vague curiosity, a small half-smile upon her lips as she simply enjoyed the moment, before the mare's words brought her back to the present.

"Oh," she said, as her gaze returned to the horned mare's façade. "No problem," warm tones spoke honestly, a genuine grin upon her maw, as Dramyrth trilled a colourful tune ( another one you've been practising, huh? ) in response to being included in the expression of gratitude. "Glad to be of service!" At least I can be helpful sometimes, she thought somewhat sadly - recently she really hadn't found a use for herself, not knowing what path she wanted to walk or even if she had ambitions to be anything more than Amaris.

ooc: @Isopia
Happy to finish it up here-ish unless you want them to keep chatting? - awkward Amaris doesn't know how to make an exit lol, but I'm planning on throwing Amaris into Iso's Moon summoning thread next so see you there ^^

Amaris
minicooper93402 @ flickr & larfsalot @deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:36 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 03-21-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 03-21-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Amaris - 04-08-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Rock & Roll waves[questing] - by Isopia - 04-10-2017, 10:10 AM