the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
mama bore a girl with a gun for a mouth.

Khairi was extremely pleased with Hubris’ own call back. His wings spread and beating with his call. Khairi, meanwhile, along Kiada’s back, did the same. His own pale wings extending and flapping while his crimson eyes shifted from the bronze dragon to the unnerving gold one. His head moved close to Babel, still a safe distance away on the girl’s back, and opened his beak slightly, cooing in his haunting tone until he clamped his jaw shut with an audible clack. No matter how much the vulture wanted to see Hubris, with Babel’s unnerving gaze, he wasn’t going to chance anything.

Kiada nodded to Isopia, filing the name away for later – uncertain why she didn’t just give a name like everyone else, and if it was a name given or one simply chosen. Would she be able to get away calling herself something and having others begin to use it instead of her simple name? It seemed like a hassle, in all honesty. But the girl didn’t dwell on it for long, as Isopia began to answer her questions. Happily, Kiada’s gaze remained on the Mountain that Knows, listening eagerly with perked ears, waiting to be a sponge that soaked up every bit of information.

I was born in the Blood Falls.” She murmured quietly as she listened, nodding along as Isopia continued. “Hmm.” She added in as well, eyes trailing to the helmet as Isopia mentioned it and the god it had come from. Then, with a question and a shrug of her shoulders, Kiada’s gaze returned to the Mountain with a small frown growing on her lips. “I don’t think it was.” She noted, eyes gleaming thoughtfully. “What if they weren’t so bad? What if it was as if the Gods of another land had taken word of how our gods treat those that disobey and chose to extract us and kill them?” She questioned, shrugging her shoulders as well. “I don’t blame him for being upset. I would be too. I do find it incredible how calm he was as Kisamoa before his reveal. Hardly anyone seemed to suspect anything. Even when the Goddess appeared, it seemed as if it was normal.” She pondered quietly, eyes growing distant with her thoughts.

x

@Isopia

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Isopia - 03-13-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: Sweet heart, bitter heart [questing] - by Kiada - 04-13-2017, 08:12 PM