the Rift

Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
S o r e n

Soren had heard the word snow mentioned, and quickly his growing mind began to attribute it to the white cold all over the land. It was an easy word to roll off his tongue, though he didn't think it was quite big enough to describe all of the ivory power on the earth. The stream did not have any snow on it, though. Instead, it had a layer of cold, hard, clear substance above the liquid water. The world certainly was a confusing place.

The older colt answered his question, and the small black dun turned his attention back to him. He never had a horn? Soren's little brow wrinkled at the thought. What other types were out there, besides ones with wings? Still, Yol's wings did look a lot more useful than his horn, and so Soren figured the grey must be lucky to have them. He still had many questions to ask the flyer, but he thought it would be better to answer Yol's first. "I'm Soren. Paladin is my father and Soleil is my mother." He spoke, not knowing whether or not the other boy would know who his parents were. He quickly continued, voicing the other questions he had. "Where did you come from, Yol? What is it like to fly? Do you ever fall down?" He asked, concern plastered over his features as he wondered how frightening it must be to fall down so far. Blue eyes watched as the pale Yol stuck his muzzle out to touch the stream. The ebony foal could only laugh as the pegasus found out the hard way that it really was cold.

Messages In This Thread
Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Soren - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-02-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Soren - 11-05-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-05-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 12-01-2012, 05:52 PM