the Rift

Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia]

Yol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Yol shuffled his wings, slightly abashed, at the colt's wrinkled brow and confusion at the yearling's answer. "Hello Soren. I come from the Dragon's Throat, this big desert all filled with white snow and big blue skies to fly in." Yol cleared his throat, content to yap on about himself. "And I fall down all the time. I'm still working on landing. It's wonderful to fly. I don't understand why all horses don't have wings. It doesn't seem fair, although I guess I don't have a horn. Can you do anything with it? Doesn't your forehead ever feel heavy?" The medic examined Soren's horn curiously. Really, you would think unicorns would fall down all the time because of that big stick on their heads, although it did give them a certain alluring air. Sometimes unicorns had red horns, or black ones, or white ones, or blue ones, but he hadn't seen a horse with a purple one. For a moment, the colt amused himself with a thought of a rainbow horn. Now, that would be funny.

"Catch me if you can!" In a sudden twist, Yol leaped away, dashing a couple of feet apart from Paladin's latest son. He giggled, short tail whisking back and forth. In truth, he was a little nervous. What if Soren didn't want to play? What then?!

Messages In This Thread
Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Soren - 10-30-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-01-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-02-2012, 06:52 PM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 11-05-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: Unseasoned Life [Open! Ktulu, Ophelia] - by Yol - 12-01-2012, 05:52 PM