the Rift

Threads with Amaris??

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Who would like Amaris threads??

I'm up for just about anything, including helping any characters with quests or otherwise just threading for the sake of it!

I also enjoy spars and need to get Amaris all buffed up, so I am open for those as well!

Please feel free to tag me in anything you make, or post below if you have a thread that needs a reply!

:D
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
Oooh I have Yael and Wessex to offer for threads. I think Amaris is actually a blend of those two... Yael has the dragon thing going on and Wessex will soon have a tail full of spikes.

Yael is nice, a foreigner, but would love to learn more about the Edge and the dragon statue of Mirage to help with her Philospher stuff.

Wessex would just think it's cool to meet someone with spikes on their tail too. But that won't be coming till liiiike the end of March?

@Amaris

Once Amaris finds her cousin Tandavi at the Edge she'll most likely join there and would love to impart any knowledge she holds on it ^^

I'm up for threads whenever you are, with whoever you like!
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
MEEESSECC

Yesss @Sarah <3
I like being tagged!