the Rift

[OPEN] Where to begin?

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Lyanna answered her question with a warm smile and pleasant demeanor like normal. Raeden listened quietly as the mare goes on to tell her how busy she has been, but at least she was well. There is nothing wrong with keeping busy. Trust me, Tin and I have been doing the same. Luckily we have been able to do a few patrols. I am glad you are well, though! Her voice trails off as the sight of an odd little creature comes into view. Tails are flying in the air, and the creature comes zipping towards the two women. Raeden could not help but giggle slightly reaching down to nudge the little creature as it ran through her legs.

Soon the little companion calms down when her bonded arrives. Raeden lowers her crowned skull to the height of the little fox sitting in front of Lyanna. Hello Little one, it is nice to see you. Her bright chuckles fill the air as she looks back to Mesec and Lyanna. He apologized for the foxes behavior, and Rae shakes her head softly. Oh do not worry about it she is perfectly fine! turning her attention back to the painted mare, she listened to what Lyanna was going to say.

Teal eyes brighten, and silver flecks filled her orbs. She was going to ask about healing magic. This is something that Raeden does not get to use a lot. Sometimes the pale mare forgets she even has this ability. The paint continues to talk about a quest to see what is the best source element to heal with. Tipping her skull with curiosity, Readen could not help but wonder the same thing. Congratulations on your quest! I guess it was a good thing I stumbled on by you then. I do have a healing Magic, but I do not have the chance to use it very often. I can heal using Light and Spark magic. If something has an infection, it will purify their body or the whole environment. I can show you if you would like to see how it works? Sometimes it can even make others just feel better by getting rid of all the negative toxins in their system. The pale mare gladly volunteered to share her magic with the Moon Doctor.

words

Image Credits

@Lyanna @Mesec

Messages In This Thread
Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-14-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 03-22-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 03-26-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 03-26-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 04-03-2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Mesec - 04-04-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Lyanna - 04-07-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Where to begin? - by Raeden - 04-11-2017, 10:34 PM