the Rift

Something different? For Yael :)

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
Ok looking for something new here!

Yael has decided that she wants to pursue knowledge over healing. Not that she'll stop learning about healing - but Philospher is more her taste.

So! she needs to do a lot of meeting Helovians and hearing stories. Alllll kinda of stories.

I would love for her to travel to the Basin and Throat and learn about the other Gods, the history of the herds, and all that jazz. A thread in the Heart Caves would be awesome as well, since she's read about the creation of Helovia there - oh oh oh maaaaybe something in every part of the land, learning something significant that happened there?

If ya'll are willing to help me with that, please let me know!

Frostbreath Steppe -
Heavenly Fields -
Blood Falls -
Thistle Meadow -
Secret Grove -
Ancient Rotunda -
Endless Blue -
Riptide Isles -
Green Labyrinth -
Deep Forest -
Hidden Falls -
Halcyon Flats -
Basin -
Throat -
Edge -

Thanks guys! <3 <3

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
I mean I totally hog your characters, but Syrena could meet her in the Falls and tell her about Falls stuff if you want.

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie
Rikyn knows about the Basin, Steppe, and the origins of all the Rift lands but the Isles . Hes got some.good stories too! We can try to fit talking about them into our current thread or you are welcome to tag him and I'll reply when I can!
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
Mesec could talk to her in the Caves! He could tell her all about how all of Helovia was forced to live down there :D

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris has some good stories from early Helovia days, she's happy to thread and chat about them ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

OOC Account
Astor
@Kyra Duh, of course. Syrena hasn't met EITHER of mine so good job keeping her away haha. I'll tag you :)

@Sarah Yayayayay Thank you!

@Amaris Sweeeeet. Where would you like them to meet?

Hearth Posts: 22
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 8 (FF) HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Locks
Hearth doesn't really know much about anything in Helovia but she loves a trail buddy and has her own mythology from her homeland to talk about. Not very helpful but an option...sorta lD
  • Permission granted to harm Hearth and use magic against her, but withhold from dismemberment and death.

• Also, please tag Hearth in Threads!

OOC Account
Astor
Oops and @Rikyn She'll come visit the Basin - maybe if he doesn't find her too obnoxious he'll take her to one of those places? XD

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa coul teach her about the hidden falls and what's all happened there :)
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Ahaha sounds good :D

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
@Astor
Amaris will hopefully join the Edge once she sees Tandavi again, so they might be herdmates - but I'm happy for a thread anywhere~ Just tag me in anything, or let me know if you have a place in mind and you want me to start something ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Sikeax can definitely give you a good run through on the dragon's throat and some of the earlier SWP like the endless night, dead magic but not the wraith one(even tho she herself was a wraith)
you just need to knock it out of her one way another

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed