the Rift

Death of a Mouse

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
This part right now is mainly for @Saoirse @Albrecht and @Mortuus Nox who were in the middle of plotting with my character Sabia;
I realize I've been gone for a very painful long time, a lot has happened in my life and none of it good but I am happy to say now that it is all in the past. I realize that I've probably missed out on a lot with Sabia's plots, especially because she's suddenly an outcast now. I hate to say this but I've been thinking of killing off Sabia, I don't have much muse for her now and I know that would stunt the plots for her baby boy Saoirse but I've come up with something if you're willing to hear it Mar! But yes I came here to tell my friends I'm going to kill her off.
My question for plotting is should I get Sabia pregnant so that Saoirse can have a sibling or should I just kill her off? I will be introducing a new character so I can start again clean and prepared.

For other stalkers:
If anyone is interested in playing a brother of a character I am creating with a very interesting past please feel free to pm me! I will be giving more information.
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar
@Sabia   ::  Saorise would love to have a sibling. ;P I think if he did, he'd feel obligated to overcome the shock of her death/be charged with a lot of responsibility that would be fun to develop

Would you want to play them? Or have someone else adopt them? I'm good for either. B) I don't mind rping them also until someone wants to adopt if that's the case!

I'm really curious how @Albrecht might use this to his advantage? *shrugs*

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Astarot would be a good daddy! Before April first would be great just because I'm going to Disney for a week <3
Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Just word vomiting ideas here, feel free shoot down any or all.

If you don't already have something in mind for @Sabia 's death, I'd definitely be willing to take part. Alby and her could have another confrontation - she could be angry that he's spending so much time with Saoirse, be telling him to back off, even be looking for him (Saoirse) since she's been away for a while. She could think he's planning to rape her again, though I don't see him actually going for it. He's more interested in stallions at the moment thanks to a run-in with Graasvoel. xD But Sabia "defending" herself or her son from his influence could be a catalyst. Things could escalate with her threatening to tell the boy what his father is really like, which of course he'll want to avoid, and while I don't see him being able to just kill her in a rage, he could accidentally cause fatal damage in an argument/scuffle with her already weak or something.

As far as him using this to his advantage, he'll just use Sabias absence to create a new narrative for @Saoirse . I do have a neat little idea for once she's gone though, and Saoirse understandably being lost and upset. Alby still has one of Sabias feathers after all, and giving it to the boy might raise some interesting questions.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
@saoirse I will be playing the foal, I really want to remain in the loop with the group we have I really love it! I imagine that Saoirse would be a really good big brother to a younger sibling that is super shy and clumsy like Sabia used to be, my girl used to be so different *tears*

@astarot as you all could see pare did offer up astarot which is great if both foalswant to stay in the DT I imagine that before Sabia dies she'll drop them off with Astarot. I had a plot idea that Alby could find out that Sabia died and his son was being raised by a different stallion, I could see a lot of drama with who gets saoirse...maybe the siblings will be seperated, who knows. So if all of you are okay with it I'm going to let Astarot be the baby daddy of saoirse's sibling. I'll be going out of town tomorrow and return on Sunday but pare if you want to start a thread so Sabia and astarot can meet go right ahead! Also not to rush you Pare but would you like to play Royce or not? I'd like to put up a plot thread about him if you don't want to play him. <3

@albrecht I love that idea! They could get in a fight and Sabia get severely injured, she'd probably refuse treatment of any kind now. Also probably bcause she's an outcast now.
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Sounds great! I'd love to, but I don't think I'd do him justice to your plot! xD
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar
All of this sounds great! :3

Saorise will definitely have issues with his mom being pregnant, considering she's been away for so long. And doesn’t want someone else to experience what he webt through. Also raises a lot of issues of him being able to trust Astarot. Which he won't to start off... it'll be super fun to play and develop. XP

He'll want to keep his sib just with him, but I doubt that will be the case. ^^

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Astarot will do everything he can to gain his trust <3
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]