the Rift

[OPEN] The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth]

Victorina Posts: 10
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Newborn (Ages in TallSun)
Emily
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
N
A

I've been very comfortable inside of my mommy for the last few months. I've grown little by little, letting her know I love her by kicking and moving about from time to time. I can hear her and another voice from time to time, but not very clear. It's been nice living and growing in here. I could stay in here forever! Okay maybe not forever as I want to come out and meet Mommy someday, but for now I am happy and healthy in her tummy!.

But suddenly as i'm kicking Mommy today everything changes. Did I hurt her? Did I do something? I hope not cause i'd never want to hurt Mommy. I can feel her moving. I can hear lots of other voices outside of her fading away as she moves. I feel her hit the ground the first time, and I hear her frantic thoughts to the other voice to get someone else.

Time passes, and I feel like I am being squeezed. I am being forced somewhere that I haven't gone before. I hear as someone comes that she is glad to see. This voice seems to get her moving again. Yay Mommy! You are okay! But then I feel you hit the ground again and i'm getting squeezed more and more each time. What is happening Mommy?

-----couple hours pass------

OW OW OW THIS SQUEEZING HURTS! I'm getting squeezed the worst yet and then suddenly, I move though something and slide to... what the heck is all this stuff Mommy?! I squeal in protest. I don't like this! Mommy where are you?

Victorina talks

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greatest Journey Ever Begun [Birth] - by Victorina - 03-16-2017, 11:25 PM