the Rift

Baby Mama Needed! (And a killer too)

Emily Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'6" :: 25
Emily
Okay so, I really want Aaron to have another foal before he dies. Yes, Aaron is going to be dying here very soon. 

That being said, I need two key things.... A mare willing to have a baby with him. I'd prefer her to be a unicorn, but a pegasus would work as well as I have hybrid stats that I will be using. I'd love it if she was active, as she would play a role in Aaron's death as well.

See, I picture him going out nobly. As in he's around his young daughter and her mother, maybe introducing his son(Brendan) to them. They get attacked and whatever attacks them kills him. Brendan would then swoop in and protect them killing or at least chasing off whatever attacked. I'm open to someone posting an npc for that role, but figured it might be more fun if it was an on site character that could become enemies with Brendan as well.

Any takers?!

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Not Aaron!! <33

I cannot offer Amaris to be a baby momma unfortunately - she's just not ready for that kind of thing (also she is completely oblivious about all of that) (and she isn't any of the species you need lol) - but I would really like to thread them together to catch up about 'old times' before he goes? Amaris would love to meet his family and would definitely help fight off anything that attacked them.

Sorry this not helpful to your plot at all xD I just would like to have Amaris meet him one last time at least before he goes <3
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Beloved Posts: 121
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 8.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 :: Appears 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Orphan :: Ragdoll Cat :: None Bunnie
Beloved will happily bang a tree if asked. However, she'll also be unlikely to nurture the foal.

It's a bit different than your plan, but this is an idea. Beloved has the foal, and tries to kill it. Aaron, of course, is like THE HELL NO and tries to stop her, but dies trying to defend his baby. Brendan could then show up and successfully chase her off.

We'd need a wet nurse afterwards, but it could work. :P

Orrrrr she can be the attacker. She is, as you can see, very pro-murder. There doesn't really need to be a reason. :'D
Tag Beloved, please!

Feel free to attack her with physical or magical violence at your own risk. ;D

OOC Account
Emily
@Amaris - yes yes yes yes to them threading again. I also wouldn't mind her joining in and helping Brendan as hes going to be stunned at first and then the rage will hit.

@Beloved - That, could work. I'd have to find someone to nurse the foal as I need her to live or maybe get Brendan to quest to save her somehow(Maybe Amaris could help him?) or something.

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Amaris would be happy to help find a suitable wet nurse and defend the baby ^^
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
aww no!! that's sad about aaron, but an epic plot!

toulouse has moved to the basin, but it you want an epic/noble death then I can put Toulouse forward.
He suffers from a curse where basically he cant eat normal food or water etc - he survives on plasma and red blood cells, so is essentailly a vampire. He could be out hunting and brendan or one of the children sees him so he attacks?
He wouldnt actually eat/drink from another equine; he preys on mainly deer, hares, birds, etc. but he guards this secret with his life and would rather die than have anyone know about his curse, thus if anyone saw him, particularly a child who would run and tell the first adult they saw, he would be compelled to attack to ensure silence.
Aaron could jump in and a fight ensue? then RIP aaron <333
PLUS it would be extra spicey bc Toulouse used to be at the edge.. and now he's killed an edger. Idk if your plan would be that he's immediately identified by brendan, or not until later in life brendan will recognise him?
Just an idea!!
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

OOC Account
Emily
@Toulouse that could be awesome too! Maybe theres a way we could combine the two ideas? Beloved would be perfect, plus the drama of finding a wet nurse for the new baby.

Maybe should could attack the baby, which the smell of blood draws in Toulouse? So Aaron leaps to protect the baby and gets killed by either one or both, Amaris and Brendan end up chasing them off? Brendan is joining the Basin so he'd know them both, and he'd probably leave the Basin to raise his kid sister somewhere else.... But think of all the DRAMA and PLOTS!