the Rift

[OPEN] Fresh Start [Joining]

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

It seems like I will never find the way in, and never be able to call the chilly mountains home. After all, this place is the closest I will ever be to calling mountains home again now that the Falls are no more. I was just about to turn back when Arwen catches a voice calling out to us. “What is it that you’re looking for there?” I look around and spy the smaller antlered mare who belonged to the voice. She prettyyy Arwen speaks into my mind. I want to roll my eyes at her but I can not risk being rude to the only one who seems to be up this far north. "I come seeking a home among the mountains." I pause for a moment. "But I am afraid that I do not know the way." I pause again, trying to figure out how best to ask her. In the end, it feels as if I just blurted the question out. "You wouldn't happen to know the way there would you?"

Oh god that sounded horrible. Really really horrible. I don't know what I want to have happen more. Her know the way into the Basin and show me, or for her not to and just leave because I have just embarrassed myself. Arwen is right, she is very pretty... But I can not let those thoughts rule my head. I take a few steps closer, and it's only then I notice the bits of branches and plants that cling in her hair and the mud that is caked on her legs. Well, I look down at my own legs. I surely did not look much better. With a sigh I speak again. "I was, an Earth Medic for the Falls before Father Earth took away his protection." That was the best way to describe it wasn't it? Better than saying he had kicked us all out.

"Talk"

@Enna - sorry for the wait and the rambling

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-16-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Enna - 03-16-2017, 03:00 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 03-22-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Tiamat - 03-29-2017, 04:24 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Brendan - 04-07-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Fresh Start [Joining] - by Tiamat - 04-20-2017, 01:27 AM