the Rift

What Child Am I?

Levitz Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Colt :: Equine :: 15 hands :: 2 Years
DinoPileUp

Levitz
I should stop before I start, but the only thing stronger than my head is my heart

As he made his way through the trees, Levitz noticed a shadow nearby him, and it wasn’t his. Another horse? A new opportunity for a friend, maybe? Our colt hoped that it was a nonintimidating individual, someone he would be able to talk to on his level.

He heard the sound of hooves landing a bit ahead of him, accompanied by the rustling of folding wings and a childlike exclamatory squeal. All of this a bit louder and perhaps clumsier than it probably could have been. The sound of a young horse’s voice made it’s way to him, but it was unintelligible. He slowed down for a moment, and standing a good distance away from him was a boy. Though he was far younger than Levitz, he was quite impressive in his appearance. The two horns spiralling up from his head were piercing through his warm brownish locks. He seemed to be the one that had made all the clumsy sounds, calling out something that could only be an attempt for a friendly introduction. Levitz didn’t care to strike up a conversation yet, not until the young colt would move closer to him (a little bit too close) and rear excitedly. He greeted him for the second time. ”Hey!” A gust of wind passed, and the boy spread out his wings, giggling and his bright green eyes full of youthful bliss. Levitz couldn’t hold back a smile. ”I’m Saoirse! what are you doing all the way out here, huh?” Levitz noticed a resplendently fascinating tail swishing, underlining the question with expectation and excitement. Wow. This looks like an interesting one..
”Eh, I’m Levitz.” said the colt. ”And, I’m looking for a place I could stay, maybe.” He stopped for a second. What was this kid going to do with that information? ”But not really. I mean- I am, but if I were to find nothing I wouldn’t mind that much,” he added, as to not make his acquaintance feel like he was under too much pressure. He looked so young, after all. He didn't want to put all of his troubles on the boy right from the start.

”Hello? Who’s out there?” a clear voice called. Levitz lifted his head, trying to find the source of the voice. His search was short lived,  when a dark mare got closer to the both of them. She seemed like she wasn’t one he should mess around with too much, which made the temptation even stronger. With multiple horns around her head and one horn above her nostrils, she didn’t look too inviting. She spoke again.
“Are you supposed to be out at the Threshold alone?” Levitz felt a bit condescended upon, being questioned like that by a mare he’d never even met before. He looked her in her light-orange eyes, thinking of a clever response for a fraction of a second before just turning the question around on her with the same condescension he felt the mare had spoken to him with.
“Are you?” He knew that the mare was probably just being kind, looking out for them, but he had always had trouble accepting help or advice from anyone.

@Saoirse thankyoouu
@Wessex

Sorry I was so ridiculously late with tagging you guys, didn't know it was a thing until 6 hours after I posted my reply XD

Messages In This Thread
What Child Am I? - by Levitz - 03-16-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Saoirse - 03-16-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Wessex - 03-16-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Levitz - 03-17-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Saoirse - 03-17-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Wessex - 03-18-2017, 11:09 AM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Levitz - 03-18-2017, 05:13 PM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Saoirse - 03-20-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: What Child Am I? - by Wessex - 03-20-2017, 08:15 PM