the Rift

MIA

Danjah Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5.6" :: 20
Danjah
Hey guys, I'm afraid I've been pretty much MIA for a few months now and I feel very guilty to do this, especially given the responsibilities that I've been unable to fulfill. I have let a lot of characters slip and even more have been deleted, as well as having so many more problems to try and contend with. 

For those that would like to have explanation, I was employed at a new job around November and since then have almost worked non-stop alongside my college course. The overtime and the hours in general have been manageable (just) but I've been left with next to no time or energy to do much else, including the housework! So it feels that when I do have free time I've been having to prioritise other things besides RPing. On top of this I have just a few weeks left of college until I am finished for good, and the pressure to finish has also gotten to me. 
Everything has just become too much and my health has suffered for it.

With the addition of writer's block and zero purpose for my characters at the time, I've just let everything crumble and I am so sorry!

But if this is any consolation, I will be returning to Helovia with a brand new set of characters on top of the ones I have decided to try and make work here. This will all be decided when I can decide on who to bring, their purposes and their character profiles. I desperately want to be back with you guys, being creative and enjoying myself once more! I really am very sorry to have left everybody waiting on replies and what not, and there is no excuse. But I hope that this post goes some way to explaining why, and to say that I cannot wait to come back. However, I will not be returning until I am certain that what I will be bringing will be enough for me and will work.

Should anybody need me until then, you will always find me on DA where I am continuing to make art at DanjahMouse or on Skype. 

Skype ID: 

pandacadabra213 

Thank you for reading, and I will see you again soon! <3

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
Miss you Danjah! I can't wait to see who you bring back!

Danjah Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5.6" :: 20
Danjah
@Smitty Ahh bless you, thank you! :D I'd love to have some input as to who I bring if you're interested ;D