the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Don't look down

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia, who'd never been regarded as any sort of predator, never really encountered racism (except as an intellectual exercise), and who known by most Helovian's simply because of who her father was, took in her partner's stance and greeting with something like amused interest. Do you hate me, Isopia wondered silently, marvelling that someone could judge her so quickly and seem to want to dismiss her out of hand.

"I did. We're together." Isopia said, looking at the chromatic mare with academically sterile golden eyes. Isopia's wings were tucked against her flanks, below the billowing red cloth. Two dragons sat upon her back, one gold and one bronze, both peering forward curiously. "I am called The Mountain that Knows." Isopia said, knowing that she ought to introduce herself, and feeling compelled to continue to try and be polite and normal.

"Shall we?" Isopia looked towards the water's edge where it was slightly less crowded. She didn't fancy the idea of staying among those who were still mulling about; not because she wanted any sort of intimacy with this mare, but because she hated crowds. 

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

@Vertigo

Messages In This Thread
SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 03-20-2017, 03:39 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 03-20-2017, 06:15 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 04-05-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Vertigo - 04-28-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: SN: Don't look down - by Isopia - 05-11-2017, 12:32 PM