the Rift

What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

P i p p i g r i n

Curious as a cat, the stone-coloured Hobbit gave a hearty stomp in greeting to the mister otter. While he had no real clue that he was up to, nor what he was signalling to, Pippigrin caught the aloof gaze of the third pup; a female, who stayed back with her brother and father while her sister ran between each equine gathered and reached up in greeting - all recieved her hello; unicorn, pegasus and all in between.

The crown of the goose-coloured boy ducked low to behold the lone pup as she began to waddle off down the river bank. Pipp also took little notice of the dispersing crowd, his eyes remaining affixed on the strange pup who had previously been so enchanted with him.
As he clambered over rock and stone, lifting leaves and moving through small game tracks, Pip started to wonder what she was actually doing, and so, of course, he asked.
"What are you looking for?" He asked the pup "I can help!"

soon turning his crown over his shoulder to find another had followed them down stream. A pegasus, like him, and one he recognised! Perhaps she was from the throat too?
"I'm Pip" He spoke proudly towards the girl of russet and sorrel; the colours of their island. A small blush befell his cheeks when he noted the girl was actually quite pretty, and while she did seem of similar age, already she towered over him. He knew that girls did prefer the stronger men who were big and tall - the opposite to him.
"I am a guardian of the Throat" he reminded her in the hopes it may impress her, soon turning his gaze back upon the riverside in search of... whatever it was they were searching for.

summary; pippin follows the wayward pup who was looking at him, though has no idea what they're looking for and started trying to impress @Vastra .
Pippin is seeking a Fire Kitsune !! no refusals  

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Otter Foolishness [ COMMON NSS DROP ] - by Pippigrin - 03-25-2017, 04:06 AM