the Rift

[OPEN] with hammer and forge

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

It's Vadir who spots the oddly-coloured bird first. She immediately rears from her perch on Volterra's back as he grazes under the shade of a tree, flaring her wings as she fixes her hungry eyes onto the kingfisher. "Prey," she hisses. Unlike Vérzés, who has a fondness for fish, rats and voles, Vadir favours birds to fill her stomach. Volterra has long suspected that it's not because they provide great sustenance - a rabbit, small deer or fox is far more filling - but because she adores the hunt. The gold finds ground-ridden prey too easy; one well-timed downwards swoop and the kill is complete. Birds, however....birds fly away. Birds can be pursued, screaming, through the skies. Birds can challenge every inch of her acrobatic skill, leading her in a deadly dance through the heavens.

But this bird seems to be leading them somewhere, so Vadir is forced to contain her hunger at her bonded's bidding. Vérzés is hunting elsewhere, so the beast is accompanied by Vadir alone as he breaks into a trot to follow the kingfisher. The evening air is pleasant, but still warmer than Volterra would like as he easily covers the ground below his colossal hooves, his mane and tail trailing in the wind.

Finally, the titan arrives at the oasis. Ampere is already there, and he dips his head in greeting to the blue-hued mare in a gesture of respect to his fellow leader. Then he looks to Syrena, the colour-changing crafter and the owner of the shape-shifting companions. He suspects why she's called them, and excitement pulses in his belly; with the help of her rank magic, they will be able to create greatness. "Syrena, Ampere," comes the rumbled greeting. They're still waiting for Zekle, so Volterra refrains from saying more for now.

I NEVER FEAR DEATH OR DYING, I ONLY FEAR NEVER TRYING
I AM WHATEVER I AM, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW
image: araxel

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
with hammer and forge - by Syrena - 03-20-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Ampere - 03-22-2017, 11:57 PM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Syrena - 04-11-2017, 09:40 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Volterra - 05-01-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Syrena - 05-08-2017, 08:44 AM
RE: with hammer and forge - by Ampere - 05-08-2017, 01:41 PM