the Rift

Nostalgia

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
She stood silently waiting for someone to appear. After a couple minutes someone did just that. Ears swiveled back to catch a male voice, and nostrils dilated to draw in the scent of ice and cold. Unconcerned she turned to face him yellow and green eyes looking him over. She eyes his girly appearance and almost scoffs at him. If he hadn't held the scent of the north she probably would have. He had a silk scarf billowing around his slender form. He was taller and thinner than her draft mutt body. She watched his golden and white pelt shimmer in the moonlight. Some girls might swoon over him, but not this warrior. She wanted someone to rival her size and give her strong offspring.

Her lips tilted up flirting the line between smile and smirk as she gathered her rarely used voice. "Hello, are you from the Basin? You carry the scent of the North, and I wish to return there." Her sharp eyes watched his face searching for a sign she was right, even if he didn't admit it. The dark lady wondered why he was out here to late at night. Did it really matter though? They all had their secrets, much like the icy blue feather tucked in her short mane. "My name is Zünden." She tossed her name out there like it ment nothing. He had not been in her mountainous home when she had dwelt there. His thoughts of her meant nothing, not yet anyway. If he was ranked and said something about her bluntness she would merely say it was because she had been alone so long.

It wasn't a far stretch from the truth; just a white lie. The mare had basically been alone for most of her life. Sure her mother had been around, but she had never felt close to her, and her father had been taken much to soon. Her brother had vanished when they were just foals. Of course she had been in a herd, but it wasn't the same when you weren't sure how to interact "properly." Now she was coming back after two years of only speaking to other travelers when she had to. Now here she was asking to go home. Her mind wondered to the people she had once known. Where some of them still there, or had they wondered off as well?

-----------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 399
Tags|OOC;;  @Toulouse  No problem! I'm trying to get back into the groove of her xD
The soul that lives within my chest
Just won't allow me to turn out like the rest
image credits
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Nostalgia - by Zünden - 03-21-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Nostalgia - by Toulouse - 03-21-2017, 02:26 AM