the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

They had never been to this part of Helovia. It was so close to the Threshold he wondered why he had never been here before. Zafir flew above him looking over the towering maze. Scarlet and blue eyes looked up wondering if she would lead him through, or if she would make him figure it out himself. He was sure that the blue dragon would never allow him to get completely lost. If he got lost and died of thirst or whatever she would go with him. It was a great way to make sure your companion helped you out.

He a smile fluttered over his lips as he strode into the great maze. Zafir came down every now and then showing him a turn he needed to make before flying up again. It was odd and he was very glad she was helping him out. He wondered where she was taking him and what lay in the heart of this great maze. Zafir screeched softly before flying down in front of him and picking up their pace. He raced after the sapphire dragon excitedly. Sweat beaded over his hide as he raced after her curiously.

He slide to a stop his dual colored eyes growing slightly wider. A pretty, but thin mare was standing in a pool of water. Gathering himself the stallion smiled and let his deep calm voice roll, "Hello Miss." Zafir landed on his back scarlet eyes watching the mare intensely. To the dragoness she looked sick, like she was going to keel over any second. Astarot watched the mare as he strode slowly towards the water. Her gaunt appearance did not escape his attention. "I'm Astarot from the Dragon's Throat." He offered his name and home easily. He smiled softly and stopped at the waters edge. "Is it alright if I join you?" He smiled and lowered his head trying to appear nonthreatening. He waited at the edge, if she didn't want him that close he would respect that.

---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 334
OOC/Tags;; @Sabia I'm sorry it took so long!
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 06-12-2017, 05:02 PM