the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Sabia didn't miss the fact that he didn't invade her space, his distance was mindful and she was grateful for that. The man's appearance was odd, almost unlike any other horse she had ever seen. His eyes caught her attention and held it, they were quiet odd but in a way that could only be explained as beautiful. Sabia hadn't been aware of her staring until his words penetrated her thoughts, she blinked rapidly as if to shake her odd actions.

The man, Astarot, seemed innocent in his comment of not fearing him but it sent a lick of fear through her body. "Forgive me" she said letting out an anxious quiet laugh "but the last man that said that to me ruined my life" god why did she say that? Sabia's ears twitched nervously, regretting her words.

The mood shifted when he gave his opinion of when she was a healer. Sabia didn't reply at the comment however, there was no use in it. At the offer to watch her son Sabia perked up, he seemed truly sincere in his words. So without a second thought she told him, surprising herself, "his name is Saoirse" she smiled saying his name. An almost private smile. "He is a strong headed little thing and he loves to wander off and explore" she said as if lost in the memory of good times. When the cough racked her body Astarot offered to help, that is how she knew this was a good man, stallions with bad intentions would have left by now uninterested in a sick woman.

"Thank you" she said truly meaning it. "Is the Throat doing alright? I haven't been there in a long time and I like to still think of it as my home, you understand my worry yes?"
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
Notes: Im so sorry its super short! my wifi is still out and the wifi where im at isn't that good.
@Astarot
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 06-12-2017, 05:02 PM