the Rift

[PRIVATE] Killing Me For Mercy

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

He noticed they way he skin flinched and he tried his best to rein in his lust. He gritted his teeth until the ached, but the pain did it's job. He blinked quickly almost missing the way her mangled ear flicked. The young stallion wanted to takeaway the dark memories to sooth the rough edges of her heart. Instead he held still listening to her words. As she finished he shook his head softly. "If I ever find out who he is, I will put him at the very top of my list." His words were a deep growl as his eyes flashed for a moment. Taking a deep breath he shoved the dark thoughts of blood and retribution away. Everything would come around full circle. Karma was a royal bitch, and he was her enforcer.

Her words drew him back his ears flickering nervously. "It isn't as great as it sounds actually. I feel like I have to work a thousand times harder to prove myself." He sighed softly his head sagging slightly. "I don't want anyone to think I was placed in my position just because I'm the Sultan's son." He looked back up at her his forelock falling over his eyes. It might sound like a dream come true for your parent to be in a place of power, but for people with pure hearts it was different. If he was lazy or selfish he might enjoy the way others looked at him as if he was a prince. Hell he might even use his father's power to his own advantage, but that wasn't who he really was.

He smiled softly lifting his head back up at her next words. "I guess I'm pretty lucky in that area. It doesn't seem to stick to Zafir's scales like it does fur or wings." Zafir was a blessing when it came to the harder plants and items to collect. Her diamond hard scales protected her when his fur would have given way. She didn't have to worry about bees like he did, and she didn't mind keeping him out of harms way.

The mistrust in her next words ate at him and he slowly took a step back giving her more space. She had been hurt in the past, in the worst way imaginable. He would respect her wishes; even if she didn't speak them aloud. "Zafir and I like to travel and see new sights. You never know when you might find something interesting or helpful." He smiled softly his eyes glowing with the honesty that echoed in his voice. Zafir nodded along with him. "Sometimes it's nice to get away from the responsibility of the herd and just be ourselves. We all deserve a bit of fun now and then." He prayed she wouldn't take his words the wrong way, to the duo exploring was fun.
---------------------------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 479
OOC/Tags;; @Sabia
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-21-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 03-28-2017, 03:04 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 03-31-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 04-20-2017, 03:24 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Sabia - 05-12-2017, 09:56 AM
RE: Killing Me For Mercy - by Astarot - 05-16-2017, 11:43 PM