the Rift

[OPEN] A wish for wings that work [Keys]

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Words spread as easily as wind over desert sand, though, Pippigrin was perhaps one of the last to hear of the key forging. Having not managed to collect the key from that coward Cathun, Pippigrin would simply have to resort ot having one made - he had been so keen on challenging for it and actually earning it though, that he'd trailed Cathun for days after in an attempt to nick it while he slept.
Sadly, not one of his attempts had proved successful.

When he heard of the keys being processed at the forge, Pippin had beat his wings with excitement and scampered away from his small nest in the Oasis. His tired legs didn't last long as a gallop, so soon he was simply trotting at the fastest pace he could manage up and down the dunes, wings flared and nostrils flared. He couldn't miss out! He was a guardian! guardian's had to have keys!

Upon approaching the forge, or perhaps it was it just a fire, Pippin gave a great hoot over the night-coloured sandunes, reflecting the moon and stars above.
"Am I late!?" He chirped desperately to those gathed "Wait for me! May I have one!?"

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Syrena - 03-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Mihtal - 03-23-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Syrena - 03-25-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Pippigrin - 03-25-2017, 11:55 PM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Mihtal - 03-27-2017, 02:17 AM
RE: A wish for wings that work [Keys] - by Syrena - 04-02-2017, 06:32 PM