the Rift

[OPEN] prodigal daughter?

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
[Image: 347zgw0.jpg]

For someone who generally felt so cold towards others, Toulouse was genuinely glad to see Zünden home and more than glad to see her at peace with walking past the sentinels. Again, he questioned when the correct time might be to inform her of the rather miraculous changes that had happened, but came to the conclusion that she would find out in her own time.

A familiar face tread delicately towards them; one who made himself quite known at their recent meeting. Rikyn; a thief, and technically his boss. Looking the gilded male up and down, Toulouse assessed the sneakily built stag with a withheld lip, snakish eyes holding no emotion what so ever towards him.
The gratitude that was passed through the theifs eyes were strange to toulouse, almost completely foreign. It wasn't something he expected, not one bit, and certainly not from the master spy.
Toulouse, yeah?

The pale one gave a nod, bowing his hefty crown for a short moment before his neck straightened and his minty gaze crossed over the basin floor. Soon he was questioned again, this time by the prodigal; she asked about two names. Tibirius and Adelric. Family? Friends? He had no idea, and sadly had never heard of the names ever before. "No, my lady Zünden" the phantom uttered. "I have not heard of whom you speak. If they are friends or family and you fret for their wellbeing, please; say the word and I will scout for them"

stock image

@Zünden

boop
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread