the Rift

[PRIVATE] dirty laundry

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

Sunjata’s gaze remained on his surroundings. He took in every little movement that surrounded them, from the way the wind blew the sand into different patterns, to the intense flickering the flame provided, despite the fact the light from the flame was hardly noticeable as the sun beat down from above. He tightened his wings across his back, the tri toned feathers lacing themselves comfortably along his dark navy spine. When Ampere’s words reached his ears, he nodded. His head swiveled toward her, wondering how difficult it would be to try and find a sneak of all things.

He simply nodded along with the explanation she gave, pondering the variability that the man might be hurt and need help returning to his home. It settled comfortably within the blue jay’s mind, that the Throat was beginning to feel more and more like a family. Family looked after one another, and even if Misael wasn’t a part of the Throat anymore, it seemed they still held concern. That was proof enough for Jata.

But then she continued, talking of his colors and how handsome he was. A grin spread across Jata’s lips as a deep chuckle rumbled from his throat. “O, ek sien.” He admitted in his native tongue, the language sounded rough and patchy as it left his lips. It was a simple admittance, saying that he understood. Then, he sought her gaze once again with the charming grin remaining on his maw. “We were quite colorful too, where I came from.” He admitted, his gaze leaving her to stare off into what seemed like a world beyond. “Though if I had to be honest, I much prefer the color blue.” He flashed a wink in her direction before returning his attention on the task at hand, unsure how she’d take the idea that he was flirting (or at least attempting to) with his superior.

Misael?!” He called out across the sands after a few moments, ears perked and strained, listening for anything that might be this handsome, colorful man Ampere had described.

"Talk."

O ek sien - oh, I see.

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

couldn't help it :x

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
dirty laundry - by Sunjata - 03-22-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: dirty laundry - by Ampere - 03-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: dirty laundry - by Sunjata - 03-23-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: dirty laundry - by Ampere - 04-08-2017, 12:57 PM