the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond The Edge [Exploring Helovia]

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
Akumi shook her withers violently in response to the bite of a fly. Irritating aren’t they. You’d think such brilliant beasts wouldn’t be subject to such small annoyances such as this or like the thorn that was caught in her fur on the way to Helovia.

The painted mare replied back in greeting but also with disapproval if Akumi were to be ‘selling something’. She didn’t want to sell anything but found it amusing the mare’s tongue liked the taste of beer. Akumi had never tried such a thing but heard it had a bitter taste.

“I’m not selling anything. I was just thinking about making friends. I’d also wondered if you’d been around here much? I was thinking about taking a travel around the lands to get a feel for where I live now. Err rather, where we live now.” Akumi said, unsure if the mare even wanted to be friends with her, let alone travel somewhere with her. In hopes of a positive reply, she shifted her weight to make her body language seem more friendly. After all, it wasn’t  really a normal thing to decide to ask a random mare if she wanted to go on a travel with her alone. But at the same time who knows right? She thought about her situation just how her mother had thought about hers those few years ago…

Take chances.

Akumi

image credit

@ingrid
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
Beyond The Edge [Exploring Helovia] - by Akumi - 03-23-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Beyond The Edge [Exploring Helovia] - by Akumi - 04-11-2017, 01:33 AM