the Rift

[OPEN] are you my mother?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
"I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU THROUGH IT ALL,
EVEN IF SAVING YOU SENDS ME TO HEAVEN."

Alysanne had been grazing nearby when the commotion of someone coming through the trees in a very ungraceful manner caused her head to shoot upwards - green eyes scanning the canopy. The tell-tale shake of some trees followed by a glimpse of a black and white figure caused her alarm to turn into quiet amusement. Sometimes, the depths to which she and Iona were similar even surprised her. Still, she didn’t want to risk assuming that Iona was safe and quickly moved off from her grazing spot to check on her sister. Hemlock swooped down from his branch along with her, still munching on a dragonfly that he had caught a few moments ago.

They were surprised to find Iona hovering near a nest, with a hatched egg in it - the little bird quite obviously hungry and looking at Iona in a very familiar way. Alysanne’s eyes flickered to Hemlock, remembering the chilly Frostfall day that he had hatched, and how quickly their bond had formed. Was Iona experiencing that same thing now? Or was this just an ordinary bird, and they would soon have an angry mother on their hands.

Hemlock arrived moments before Alysanne did, greeting Iona with an excited series of hoots before landing near the nest. Companion or not, the little bird needed some food, and the flammulated owl was hopping closer with a half-chewed dragonfly ready for offering.

“Well look at that!” Alysanne exclaimed in delight as she came to stand beside her sister, nudging Iona with a gentle push of her wing. “Looks like you’ve found yourself a new friend.” She teased lightly, her smile bright and shining when she looked back to the baby bird. Though some found young hatchlings rather ugly, Alysanne had to disagree - there was something so innocent and heart-wrenching about those shining golden eyes. If this was to be her sister’s companion, she was excited to see what type of bird it would grow into.

A L Y S A N N E the devoted queen  
and
I O N A the specter
image credit
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
are you my mother? - by Iona - 03-23-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: are you my mother? - by Alysanne - 03-23-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: are you my mother? - by Kiada - 03-23-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: are you my mother? - by Iona - 03-24-2017, 11:31 PM
RE: are you my mother? - by Alysanne - 03-25-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: are you my mother? - by Kiada - 03-27-2017, 11:47 PM