the Rift

[OPEN] are you my mother?

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
you are not the only one
with truth like poison in their veins
It was windy today, so much so that Kiada was growing infinitely annoyed with the way it pushed and pulled her mane in every direction. It had grown long, as she kept her head down to graze, feeling the small tug of it as it latched itself to a few twigs that had fallen from the tree directly above her. Suddenly, a giant commotion occurred in the trees nearby, startling the young girl. She thought it was Khairi at first, but it sounded far too big of a creature to be her little pale vulture. Immediately, she swallowed her mouthful before she began to investigate.

As she approached, she spotted two bodies that looked vaguely familiar, surrounding something that was situated on the ground. As she surveyed the two beings from the shadows, she noticed Alysanne was there with her companion, and a woman she hadn’t spoken to before, but she had seen before. Suddenly, Alysanne’s voice met her ears with a familiar phrase. “Looks like you’ve found yourself a new friend.” Deer began to sprout within the fire that danced across her spine as Kiada grew curious of what kind of companion it was. Would it change and shift like Syrena’s? Or was it just a normal bird like Khairi was?

She moved from the shadows, offering the two a small smile and a dip of her head. “Hello!” She called out to them, doing her best to be as polite as possible despite the fact she had confessed her commitment to Kaos an entire season ago. She kept her distance, unsure if they’d want her to approach further, but she still lowered her inky head to look at the little chick along the ground. Khairi appeared now, clutching a little dead mouse in his talons as he landed on the ground, a bit closer to the chick. Quickly, he tore off a little strip of meat as his bright red eyes looked up at Iona and Alysanne before hopping slightly closer to offer it to the chick just as Hemlock had offered part of his own meal. He squawked a hello to Hemlock and the chick, before awaiting permission to gift the chick with the strip of meat.

Is it your companion?” She questioned, her sapphire gaze (so much like her father's) moving toward Iona as she asked.

"Talk."
who's ribs are shaped like cages—
holding tightly to the pain.
Kiada
image | coding

@Iona hope you don't mind :D

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
are you my mother? - by Iona - 03-23-2017, 01:33 PM