the Rift

[OPEN] give my worst to the curse

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
you are not the only one
with truth like poison in their veins
The creature stills, staring and narrowing her two-toned eyes on the Edge’s princess. A smirk began to rest on the pink splotched lips of the girl as she watched the woman, entirely unafraid. She was strange, but then again, Kiada was also strange. And she relished in the idea of two strange people pressing their faces against the cold stone of the obelisk that had arrived with such destruction. A hunger yearning deep beneath her gilded flesh for Kaos to appear and show himself to them, despite knowing that the chances were slim.

Silently, her icy eyes watched the mare as she approached, pressing her lips against the obelisk before pulling away and suddenly cackling, then even attacking her. Immediately, Kiada began to rear, keeping her knees tight to her chest to avoid the strike from the blade as Khairi’s angry cry screamed dauntingly into the sky. His powerful beak wide and scarlet eyes glaring at the woman until Kiada had managed to calm herself. Yet, she hadn’t been completely successful in avoiding the sharp edges of the knife. Instead, the tiniest of cuts, creating a small pale line where fur had been shaved off was seen on her left foreleg from her attempt at evading.

With her pale rimmed ears flush against her skull, she glared down at the woman. Another small laugh escaping her lips as her eyes narrowed and her flames began to turn into prowling wolves and striking snakes. “You expected more than a stone?” She questioned with a cock of her head, her ivory forelock falling over one of her sapphire eyes. “That is all it is. Mungu wangu anaishi katika nchi hii, si kukwama katika jiwe.” She began to growl, knowing that the mare wouldn’t understand her father’s tongue. And if she did, she would be entirely surprised. Regardless, as she glared down to the woman, she felt the magic pulling deep within her, a dark grin spread across her lips as three small flickers began to encompass the earth around the trio. “Najua nguvu

"Talk."

Mungu wangu anaishi katika nchi hii, si kukwama katika jiwe. - my god lives in this land, not stuck in a stone.
Najua nguvu - I know power.
who's ribs are shaped like cages—
holding tightly to the pain.
Kiada
image | coding

@Beloved

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-23-2017, 02:01 PM