the Rift

[OPEN] give my worst to the curse

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
you are not the only one
with truth like poison in their veins
Khairi’s scarlet eyes remained on the girl, his beak slightly open as a haunting, shrill call began to slip from his throat. While Kiada, aiming her magic further, letting it begin to boil deep within her to be released, began to increase the flickering flames along them. They flicked and spun, spiraling and licking at the oxygen surrounding the two as the girl began to speak. It was amusing to Kiada, who now was listening as Beloved spoke of her language being meaningless. “She not know power.” Came Khairi’s voice through their bond. A small snicker of a laugh escaping Kiada at the thought while Beloved grew quiet, her giggles the only sound remaining as she stared at the princess.

It doesn’t make you a fool to speak in another language, Beloved.” Came Kiada’s sultry voice, as if she was talking down to a child. “It shows the fact that I could speak to many and none, at the same time.” She offered a careless smirk to the girl with a shake of her head, the flames along her back licking the sky as prowling wolves, as if a pack were on a hunt. Beloved began to step closer to Kiada, yet the girl backed away from her, releasing the fiery tornado magic as she did so.

Her vulture’s haunting screech began to grow louder, stronger as his wings lifted and began to flap wildly, aiming to capture Beloved’s odd gaze, his magic beginning to pour through him. If only she looked him in the eye, would the magic be released, a paralyzingly painful effect, sure to stop the girl in her tracks. Oh, they knew power, but they weren’t about to shed lives around an obelisk that may or may not directly impact Kaos.

She began to speak of death, and Kiada snorted to the girl, moving away each time Beloved stepped closer. Her horn traced the outline of Kiada’s chest, though a thankful distance away, as Kiada’s own head lowered. Her sharp, curved horn pointing back at Beloved. “Do you think now is the time? When we could be working together for Kaos? Instead of threatening each other with meaningless deaths?” She questioned while Khairi hummed his song from the obelisk.

"Talk."

who's ribs are shaped like cages—
holding tightly to the pain.
Kiada
image | coding

@Beloved

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
give my worst to the curse - by Kiada - 03-23-2017, 02:01 PM