the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

She returns his caress with one of his own, and another feral, needy growl rumbles in the depths of his chest. Then she shifts, moving away and inviting him after her with a flick of her tail which tickles across the skin of his chin, causing his expression to darken further with salacious intent. He dutifully marches after her, the pain in his shoulder still intense, but less so now he's intoxicated with the aroma of Aelfwine.

"Your other dates must surely have been unsatisfactory compared to your first one, hmm?” A great, rumbled chuckle follows his words as he falls into step beside her, his hulking mass towering over her as he matches her strides. Of course her other dates will have been inadequate in comparison to him; what other man could hope to compete with the Indomitable?

They seem to be at their destination, near the water. The beast takes a moment to admire the moonlight reflecting off the clear, still surface, before shifting his attention to the far more beautiful form of Aelfwine. He steps closer, expression hooded, and attempts to press his great bulk and brawn against her side, his jaws reaching to try and plant a nip onto her withers.

stock image - love, space

@Aelfwine

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-26-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-07-2017, 12:02 AM