the Rift

[PRIVATE] i was the king of this hologram

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
i have loved the stars too fondly,
to be fearful of the night.
She smirked as she got the reaction she wanted from the large behemoth. A snort of a laugh escaped her as he spoke, asking if he needed to beat him up. A small shake of her head, her forelock flipping from the center of her head to covering one emerald eye. “It’s highly unnecessary, don’t you think? I mean, I’m here, about to show you a good time when I could have been with him?” She grinned, a jaded roguish grin that mimicked his own.

But then, as she teased him further, she murmured in agreement to his comment of goring his shoulder. She wasn’t as worried about it now as she was before, seeing that he managed to be okay after it all. Perhaps he was tougher than she had given him credit for. Then, when she slinked away from him and he growled after her, as her hip brushed against his shoulder, she squeaked as he bit the dock of her tail. For a split second, she was ready, but changed her mind briefly as soon as it came.

Wait.” She breathed into the chilly air, turning her head to look back at him. The blood had dried but stained her pelt dark across her face and along her already dark antlers as she sought his bloody gaze. “I think I want to come to the Throat after this.” She admitted, small and quiet, thoughtful. “Show me a good enough time and this can be a regular occurrence.” She tossed her head, before returning it forward, leaning back into him and pressing her rump broadly across his shoulders as a sign that she was ready.

"Talk."
aelfwine
image credits  ||  coding

@Volterra, feel free to PP whatevs <3

Messages In This Thread
i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-24-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-24-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 03-25-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 03-26-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-02-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Aelfwine - 04-02-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: i was the king of this hologram - by Volterra - 04-03-2017, 02:15 PM