the Rift

[OPEN] tigers on a gold leash

Macaria Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: Three Years [Birdsong]
Psilo

i've got my feet on the ground

and i don't go to sleep to dream

With the crest of morning comes the glittering dew of settled fog, the chirps of waking birds and the rustle of forest travelers. She’s unaware of the glass spikes, of how far or close she is to civilization of sorts – also unaware of the approaching stranger. He gets pretty close before a small twig gives under his step, but Macaria does not startle; turning calmly to set a sunlit smile upon him. Her eyes find him to be familiar but she cannot quite remember from where.

“Hello. Is there anything I can help you with?”

She smiles wider and turns away from where she was craned over a mossy stone, facing him with bright golden eyes and a pink smile. Her feline tail flicks just above the wet soil, letting her pearly plume sweep the ground. She can smell sea salt and wind-whispers (the smell a horse’s coat collects from certain types of wind), gentle winds for the most part but also some stormy gusts. She likes the aromas of winds, their strengths, their origins, and she holds equal love for the smell of certain waters and their origins. He smells of both things. Of wind and water, coastal and boreal both.

Her memory strikes like a hammer to anvil. Tink. Years ago an antlered stallion got himself stuck in a hole in the Threshold. There were several of them there, but this stallion was one of them. She fails to recall a name if he ever gave one. “Well, no.” Her smile wavers a little, giving over to a bit of nervousness, “Am I trespassing?” She fidgets, her tail swaying and curling. “My name is Macaria.” She offers a smile once again, not too wide but enough to hide her streak of insecurity.

macaria

Image by Psilo!

they rescued tilney together..sorta XDD ---
http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=21932

Uncle @Darwin

Messages In This Thread
tigers on a gold leash - by Macaria - 03-24-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: tigers on a gold leash - by Darwin - 03-24-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: tigers on a gold leash - by Macaria - 04-26-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: tigers on a gold leash - by Darwin - 04-30-2017, 07:57 PM