the Rift

A Horse Has Five Hearts

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

'   and i am not the same   '

Since his last chaotic visit to this depressing forest, Toulouse had felt almost an obligation to make regular visits. If anyone else had been caught in such a violent predicament, it would be sure to be their end.
As he slunk through the woodland, his mithril cloak flowing behind him like a flag and covering all his back, shoulders and rump, the gelding searched for any sign of distress among the woodland creatures and habitat. He intended to investigate the scene of last week's crime once again without the prying eyes of the first-responders or the victim, now even more determined to identify the tiger.

may I join you, miss?

It was a far too familiar voice, one that caused his ear to flick and eyebrows to furrow. Sacre; the bloodstained doctor. How did he fare after their fight? Who did he speak to? Toulouse was interested to know.
Stepping forth past the treeline, Toulouse's toes took him over a brook and stream laced with daunting pebbles and weeds. Soon enough he beheld a glade, just ast a barrier of fern and shrubbery; the doctor's ren thorn towering above the natural wall of stick and leaf.
"Sacre" Toulouse cheered from beyond the mark of the treeline, steppind through with ease to join them. "Still licking your wounds old chap?" he laughed, giving the smaller man a great nudge with his shoulder, clunkind his own horns upon the vicious red weapon Sacre held upon his face.

And then, he beheld her; this miss Sacre had been speaking too.
" a friend of yours, Sacre? I can see why you never told me about her, Your friend is the most charming woman i've ever seen" the scarred gelding jeered, keen eyes of mint and seafoam kisses finding their way to that of the onyx girl. His cloaked shoulders muscled and rippling under his stride towards her gave into a bow as he dipped his crown in the lady's direction, a booming introduction escaping his lips.
"I am Toulouse, my lady"

Finally raising his crown, looking her over from hoof to head, Toulouse cocked an eyebrow. "Say, have you ever seen an aurora, Darling?"

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
A Horse Has Five Hearts - by Katissa - 03-26-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: A Horse Has Five Hearts - by Sacre - 03-28-2017, 05:04 AM