the Rift

[OPEN] A bath for you [Welcoming]

Rhodoc Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 4 years
felix

Rhodoc

Mortuus says nothing for the most part, or if he does, I don't notice. I'm too busy enjoying the luxury of the spring, letting the mist rise up against my coat and turn my blood hot. There weren't any of these natural springs back home, and I wonder how on earth I survived without. I moan, roll my head back, close my eyes - you know, make a big show out of it - before a gentle splash in the water between Weaver and I begs my attention.

When I open my eyes, there's some blue water lily floating on the surface. And glancing up just in time to see the familiar raven's wings flash against the sky tells me Weaver's little friend has been so generous as to provide. I shoot a devilish grin at the mare. Drugs and hot tubs? I think I'm going to like it here.

"I cheated," she grins before giving me the honor, which makes me grin right on back. "You're nothing but trouble, aren't you?" I watch her with a twinkle in my eye, reaching out towards the plant and inhaling deeply when my lips brush against it. Thing is, I don't mind trouble. I actually dig it.

But anyway, this is some loud shit that Weaver's bird brought, because the scent is so sharp and strong that I'm sure just huffing it would do the trick. But to be honest, I'm more of a down-the-hatch kinda guy, so I take it in my teeth and tear off enough to get me feeling funny while leaving the rest to Weaver and Mortuus.

I push the remaining piece back to Weaver and start to chew, sharp flavors bursting across my tongue and making my mouth tingle. It won't take long for the effects to work - I've been high off this stuff before - and I swallow and lean back, anticipating the fun. "So those metal things," I start, scooting closer to Weaver and sinking a little deeper into the water. I'm thinking back to the entrance of the Basin, to those weird statue things. "What's all that about?"

@Mortuus Nox @Weaver
[Image: Rhodoc_pixel1.png]
Please tag me in all posts!
Magic/violence cool whenever.

Messages In This Thread
A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 03-27-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 03-28-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Mortuus Nox - 03-28-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 03-29-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 03-29-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Weaver - 04-09-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: A bath for you [Welcoming] - by Rhodoc - 04-10-2017, 05:20 PM