the Rift

[OPEN] cold doesn't bother us anyway

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
They came one by one, these hardy guardians of the Basin, and each of them, Sacre was surprised to find, he knew of in some way or another. The mare with the scary looking head of horns, whom he had met that one time in the Blood Falls, when they had decided to go for a swim together, appeared first. He glanced at her with a note of surprise until an easy smile settled on his lips and he offered her a friendly nod of greeting "swimming lessons" he winked at her and snorted, hoping she wouldn't mind his terrible sense of humour. The next one, the Lady of the Basin, he had met only very briefly, although her blue pelt and seaweed tangled mane were not so forgettable that Sacre didn't recognise her. The fox-boy soon discovered she had an easy to love way of going, her happy demeanour easing any worries Sacre might have carried and he smiled broadly at her as she spoke, dipping his head when her gaze passed over him. He didn't remember the floating dolphin, the one Inari and Ríona were now staring at with eyes bursting with curiosity, however. Then, next to arrive, was Rikyn.

Sacre watched, brows raised, as the gold marked lad joined the gathering of herds and remained silent for a while before finally introducing himself, causing a mirth filled grin to split across Sacre's features. He had been dethroned and replaced, King no more, by the very child he had once proclaimed his fictional crown to. The fox-boy gave the new King of Spies a deeper bow than he had the rest before moving on to rest his eyes on the last familiar sight. For Sacre, Lena was imbued into his old memories of when he had been just a small boy, under the feet of his father, and even then she had been the loyal Time Mender. Sacre couldn't imagine an Aurora Basin without her. 

He remained silent a little longer, waiting as Alysanne took the lead and explained the reasoning for the small group of Edge dwellers on their frosty border. As she did so he decided to gather his thoughts, thinking of all the things he had wanted to bring up whilst he was here, until Iona began to make her own introductions and thus there was now even a Queen of Spies. Sacre looked between her and Rikyn with an unreadable expression until finally he sighed comically, shaking his head in mock exasperation and raised one brow at them both. 

"I'm Sacre, one of the Moon's Doctors" he greeted them, revealing his profession as he did so, before continuing with his purpose for coming "although I have come on part because I met one of your Disciples, Cassius, and he expressed an interest in an exchange of knowledge, I would like to bring it up for discussion formally. Perhaps your other Disciples might like to meet with our Philosophers, we might find some use in sharing the words that the Gods impart on us" he offered, not really knowing what he was talking about, it wasn't his area of expertise, but as a friend to Cassius and as he had promised, he brought it up anyway.

Then he turned to Lena, smiling fondly at her "it's been a while, Lena, I hope you and the herd are well" he started, partly lost in the memories she inspired in him, and also trying to remind himself he was here to do a job and not to stand around reminiscing "perhaps my fellow Doctor Lyanna has already beaten me to it, but I would like to offer all the same an exchange in healing knowledge. I'm not familiar with the Aurora Basin's healing remedies and techniques, my father never deigned to impart his knowledge on me" he sighed "you can even send your own healers to the Worlds Edge so they might learn from us too, if you wish" he looked sidelong at Alysanne, checking he wasn't overstepping the invisible boundary by inviting a hoard of northerners down from the mountains.

I match them with my euphoria
When they said, "je suis plus folle que toi"

ellipsiem

lmao iona XD 

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Alysanne - 03-27-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Iona - 03-27-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: cold doesn't bother us anyway - by Sacre - 03-28-2017, 05:46 AM