the Rift

[OPEN] azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN]

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin
For once, the God smirks almost good-naturedly. For all the shit he's put Rikyn through, he appreciates the fact that the unicorn still appears before him in relatively good spirits. There aren't many that can constantly deal with the God's rather careless and crass manner, and so the God likes to keep around those who can.

"Unfortunately for me indeed. But I've seen how you die, so at least I have that to look forward to." He retorts, actually grinning a smile that seems to chip off about a hundred years from his worn face.

Glancing around at the other two, the God sighs and shakes his head. "Not just yet ... maybe soon." He eyes Rikyn for a moment, as if considering something. He does look rather lordly standing there next to Tiamat ... maybe...just maybe...ahh, but that's for later. Heaving a breath, the God shook his stout body causing bits of time-sparkle and dust to fly off of his coat. For a moment the air rippled with a thousand different time streams, briefly showing the veins as they once were, as the grains of dust floated to the ground. 

"Now unless you need help putting your new necklace on, I'll be going."

god of the spark

Messages In This Thread
azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by Rikyn - 03-28-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by God of the Spark - 04-17-2017, 10:42 AM