the Rift

[OPEN] azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
Smiling back at the dark jest, I forget that Tiamat and Yael are there (or that, my sea-friend, especially, may not understand such humor), and, for a moment, enjoy the moment.

"Glad I can be good for something then," I smirk, gilded gaze flashing with the underlying message in what he’d said; it was something to look forward to. Not willing to accept that means he’s actually eager for me to drop dead, I just have to assume that, however I go out, it’ll be big.

I like that plan.

Standing under the God’s scrutiny, I have enough time to furrow my brow, and almost begin to ask what he’s staring at so intently, when he shakes his whole body. Now gawping at the world around us, even after the time-stream resettles, my eyes shoot back to the God when he speaks.

"What, you jealous?" I ask with an impish smirk, and bow my leave, "I’ll bring you one next time."

Looking back after I’ve turned to go (touching Tiamat and Yael on the shoulder in turn with my muzzle, if they’ll let me), I try to meet the Spark’s eyes (if he’s even still there – I know how Gods can be).

"Thanks," I remark with a faint grin, before heading out.

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by Rikyn - 03-28-2017, 10:48 AM
RE: azurite and onyx [SPARK/QUEST TURN IN] - by Rikyn - 04-26-2017, 09:07 AM