the Rift

[PRIVATE] what big eyes you have!

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
For a moment, when the raven introduces herself as Weaver and the other raven as… Raven, Mesec wasn’t really sure how to react. Did she really name her raven companion Raven? It was an accurate name, of course, but a little too accurate.

He supposed it wasn’t likely she’d ever forget what to call it.

Just as quickly as the raven - the non-talking one - disappeared, he returned again. Lyra was so delighted when a smooth black rock was left near her that she tumbled off of Mesec and scrambled over to it. In her delight, she screams - a high pitched, warbling sound that ended quickly - thankfully. Mesec’s eyes widened in surprise upon hearing it, never having known Lyra to make such a noise, and she hunkered down with her two forelegs on each side of the stone gift.

“Oh don’t worry about it, I think Lyra’s happy with her gift.” Mesec chuckled in response to Weaver’s apology.  

Raven, if for nothing else than the fact that he was a fellow bird, gained enough of Lucius’ attention for the large zephyr to come soaring down. The moon marking on his back shone brightly - matching perfectly with the phase of the moon rising in the sky - and his feathers glinted with iridescence as he came to land on the ground near the stone that Raven had left. His head tilted to the side back and forth as he considered it - before gently lowering his head and picking it up with his sharp, silver beak. He appeared to test the rock and then placing it just as carefully back on the ground.

Mesec’s attention is pulled away from his companions by Weaver’s question. “Right now, I’m a…” monster was the first word that Mesec wanted to use but it seemed a little too aggressive for the current conversation. “Warg? I think that’s the term for it, though I have never seen a creature quite like this before I gained this magic.” He shrugged his hairy shoulders. “It’s a strange combination of a wolf and a bear, isn’t it?” Behind him, his tail thumped (an action that was utterly involuntary and a little embarrassing). Clearing his throat, he continued speaking - hoping she hadn’t noticed. “Normally I’m a horse, though. Are you always a raven?”

@Weaver
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
what big eyes you have! - by Mesec - 03-29-2017, 07:53 PM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Weaver - 04-02-2017, 09:13 AM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Mesec - 04-05-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Weaver - 04-07-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Mesec - 04-10-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Weaver - 04-10-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Weaver - 04-10-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: what big eyes you have! - by Mesec - 04-23-2017, 02:30 PM